KW – Attractions
We’re innovative, creative, culturally diverse, and we know how to have a good time! In Kitchener-Waterloo, we combine big-city services and amenities with the welcoming smile and personal touch that has given us an undisputed reputation as one of the country’s best cities to visit.
Whether you’re young, old, or somewhere in between, you’ll find plenty to enjoy at our many festivals.
- Uptown Waterloo Jazz Festival
- Ribfest and Craft Beer Show
- Millrace Folk Festival
You’ll find every urban amenity here. From our dynamic nightlife and fabulous restaurants, to world-class cultural facilities, to family-friendly amenities and destinations, Kitchener-Waterloo has it all.
- Waterloo Region Museum
- Bingeman Park
- Centre in the Square
- The Museum
- Kitchener Memorial Auditorium
- St. Jacob’s Farmer’s Market & Village
- Stratford Festival
- Drayton Entertainment – Dunfield Theatre Cambridge (NEW)
- Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory
- African Lion Safari