Best Rate Guarantee
We are committed to ensuring that you will always find our best rates here. If you find a published rate on the Internet that is lower than your reservation, we will honor the lower rate and beat it by an additional 10%
Here is what you need to do:
- Book your reservation by telephone or online at stayrcc.com
- If you find a lower rate on another website with the same criteria: hotel, room type, dates of stay, and guest occupancy, and submit the online claim form
- The claim form must be submitted within 48-hours of making the reservation to be eligible
- A representative will research the claim and notify you of its resolution
Terms and Conditions
If you find a lower published rate in the same currency for the same room-type and the same property anywhere on the Internet, excluding taxes and fees, Residence & Conference Centre (RCC) will honour the lower rate for the current reservation and apply an additional 10% discount.
The Program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The booking must be made on stayrcc.com. A claim cannot be filed without an actual booking.
- The registered guest is required to submit a claim by using the online Claim Form found on stayrcc.com
- The claim must be submitted within forty-eight (48) hours of booking the reservation and must be accompanied by a valid confirmation number respecting a stay. A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same RCC location.
- The discount code will be applied to the reservation and the amount taken off on arrival at the property. This discount has no cash value and if the reservation is changed, or cancelled does not carry over
- Reservations booked within forty-eight (48) hours of the hotel’s earliest published check-in time on the arrival date of the claim are not eligible
- The competing rate must be for the same location, dates, length of stay, currency, number of guests and similar room type. Additionally, the competing rate must be publicly viewable and bookable via the Internet at the time the claim is reviewed by an RCC Customer Service Representative. A viewable rate means that the general public can view the rate on the website. A bookable rate means that the rate is available to the general public and can be reserved online.
- Websites and online memberships or programs that require a password or login to view hotel rates and inventory are not eligible for the Program. This includes any memberships or programs in which membership is not automatic and requires consumers to “opt-in” to become a member, any online or mobile interface used by members that is password protected, and requires consumers to have completed a customer profile.
- The following rate codes and booking types are traditionally already discounted or pre-negotiated and are excluded from this promotion: Affinity Partnership, Association, Corporate, Group, Negotiated, Package (e.g. those including flight, car, etc.), Wholesale, Opaque (i.e., those that do not reveal the hotel name and location until after booking, such as those available on Priceline.com and Hotwire.com), Discount, and Promotional.
- Rates negotiated for stays extending beyond 30 nights are not eligible.
- RCC Customer Service Representatives have the sole discretion to determine the validity of a claim. In order to be valid, a claim must meet all of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Upon validation of a claim, a Customer Service Representative will send an email or other communication to the consumer, which will include the reservation confirmation number, a file tracking number for the claim, and the new rate the consumer will be charged.
- The future discount code will be emailed or mailed after the consumer’s stay is completed.
- For a multiple night stay, the total cost for the stay will be evaluated in determining whether the competing rate is lower.
- The difference between the rates when compared pursuant to these terms and conditions must be equal to or greater than $1.00 (CAD)
- A consumer does not need to book a room on the competing website to take advantage of the Program. The consumer must only be able to prove the validity of the claim and then stay at the RCC location.
- Void where prohibited by law. RCC reserves the right to modify, alter, suspend, or terminate this Program at any time without prior notice.