Co-op in the city? Stay with us!
Each year, throughout the summer months (May to August), our residences offer safe, convenient, and affordable accommodations. Enjoy the convenience of being on campus and the friendships that form when you live in residence.
All co-op reservations must be made directly with the respective Sales Manager at each residence. See details below.
Your Home Away From Home
- Shared fully furnished two private bedroom suite
- Kitchenette and 3-piece bathroom for you and your roommate
- Internet access, cable, and utilities included
- Entertainment lounges
- BBQ facilities & patio
- Housekeeping & building maintenance service
- Laundry and kitchen facilities available 24 hours
- Front desk staffed 24-hours a day
- Chance to meet new people and make friends
- Properties are 100% smoke free and pet free.
- A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to the account should evidence of smoking or pets be found in the suite.
- Co-op rate/stay subject to availability
- In order to be eligible for this rate/stay, guests must be currently enrolled in a Canadian college/university co-op program.
- Total nights stayed must meet the minimum requirement of 30 nights to be eligible for co-op stay program
- Upon check-in, guest must show a valid college/university card, along with a letter from their college/university verifying their co-op status.
- Guests may only occupy their designated bedroom and common space (within the suite). The common space may be shared with another co-op guest.
- Registered guests are responsible for all damages to their designated suite.
- Illegal activities, willful misconduct, and/or vandalism to the property will not be tolerated, which may result in the termination of the guest occupancy. This includes any occurrences committed by the registered guests or visitors of the registered guest. The management may require registered guests to relocate suites or to another facility during their stay. In the case of an emergency or where verbal notification is unsuccessful, the registered guest may be required to relocate to another room or facility without notice. Management will ensure every effort will be made to provide a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for room reassignment.
- In the event an early departure is required, please provide a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to departure.
- If an early move-in/late move-out (subject to availability) is requested, a daily rate will apply.
- No linen or suite amenities will be provided. Laundry facilities are located on-site at an additional charge. Please see Residence Services Representative for location.