Travel Information: COVID-19
The safety and security of our guests, students, and staff have always been, and will continue to be our highest priority.
Our day-to-day processes may need to adapt and change as it relates to federal, provincial and local public health measures. We are monitoring these announcements and doing our part to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and still provide an appropriate level of services to our guests.
During your stay, you can expect:
As Residence & Conference Centre properties are located on College or University campuses, we are also bound by their respective COVID-19 policies and recommendations as it relates to campus access. In the event that our post-secondary partners are temporarily not allowing non-essential individuals (e.g., guests) on campus, our team will be notifying you directly, and we will work with you to cancel or reschedule your stay. For more details on specific locations, please contact them directly by clicking here.
Please note: Not all facilities or services that are advertised may currently be available due to COVID-19 restrictions. For example: cleaning schedules may be modified and kitchens, common areas, fitness rooms or laundry facilities, may need to be closed or be under restricted access. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, and appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.
How can I re-schedule or cancel my trip?
When you book directly, we commit to remaining flexible with your plans, and if you need to cancel due to COVID-19.
Independent Reservations made via stayrcc.com
- You’re able to cancel your booking up to 24-hours prior to arrival.
- In the event that government restrictions and recommendations continue into our accommodation season, we will work with you to ensure that you can cancel without penalty prior to arrival.
- There is a ‘cancel reservation’ link in your confirmation email, alternatively, please contact the property directly.
- Please contact the Sales Manager who took your reservation, and we will be happy to work through your options with you.
Online Travel Agent (OTA) reservations
- If you’ve booked with any OTA including but not limited to Booking.com or Expedia, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Please refer to their respective website directly for instructions.