London – Attractions
Residence & Conference Centre – London is conveniently located within a short drive to the city’s premier attractions. We are open to the public May through August – meaning guests can take advantage of the beautiful weather to enjoy the many outdoor spaces London has to offer!
Celebrate the summer season with one of the city’s many festivals including the Trackside Country Music Festival, the ever growing London Fringe Festival, and Sunfest celebration of art, food, and culture, or take a walk through the beautiful Byron neighbourhood – bordered by the Thames River.
Nature enthusiasts can visit Sifton Bog, one of London’s most popular natural landmarks. It is a Class 2 wetland, home to many rare species, and a relaxing space to take in a sunny day. For a longer hike jump on the Thames Valley Trail – a 110KM trail linking the Elgin Trail (Port Stanley) to the Avon Trail (St. Mary’s).
Novice and expert golfers can book a tee time at one of London’s exceptional golf courses – Tarandowah, Echo Valley, or Thames Valley – OR – if you are traveling with children a trip to East Park Golf would make a wonderful day trip! East Park features a golf course, climbing wall, waterpark with waterslides, go-carts, and arcade to keep the whole family entertained!
Budweiser Gardens is London’s premier event complex, hosting concerts, hockey games, and touring Broadway shows through the year and is only 8KM from Residence & Conference Centre – London! Guests are only a short Uber or taxi ride away from a fun night on the town!
With stunning parks, exciting new restaurants, and a rich history, London is as culturally diverse as it is visually stunning.
- Aeolin Hall Performing Arts Centre (5KM)
- BMO Centre London (6KM)
- Budweiser Gardens (8KM)
- Centrefield Sports (11KM)
- Covent Garden Market (8KM)
- Dalewood Conservation Area (30KM)
- Delaware Speedway (21KM)
- Echo Valley Golf Club (20KM)
- East Park (Golf & Amusement) (8KM)
- Eldon House (Historic Museum) (7KM)
- Fanshawe College
- Fanshawe Conservation Area (5KM)
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village (8KM)
- Forest City Sport & Social Club (5KM)
- London Curling Club (5KM)
- London Sports Park (8KM)
- Sifton Bog (13KM)
- Springbank Park (11KM)
- Tarandowah Golfers Club Inc. (35KM)
- Thames Valley Golf Club (13KM)
- Thames Valley Trail (7KM)
- University of Western Ontario (7KM)
- Victoria Park (7KM)
- Western Fair Sports Centre (5KM)