Sudbury North – Attractions
Sudbury is now the major shopping, economic, health and education centre for all of Northeastern Ontario. Along with a large Franco-Ontarian population that highly influences the cities arts and culture, Sudbury’s diverse multicultural community has something to offer every traveller.
Sudbury Hotel Alternative
Residence & Conference Centre – Sudbury North is in the centre of it all and offers an alternative to Sudbury hotels in a downtown setting. Explore the many things to do in Sudbury including Science North; Dynamic Earth are just two of the numerous must see natural venues. Marvel in the awesome power of nature as you discover the fiery impact of a massive meteorite 1.85 billion years ago, this led to the discovery of one of the richest mineral deposits on the planet being mined still to this day. Unravel the truth behind why Apollo astronauts trained in Sudbury before their lunar voyages as the cities terrain in some areas simulated the surface of the moon.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors
Pack your golf clubs and fishing gear as each residence is located minutes away from several driving ranges, golf courses as well as sail boating and fishing spots. With 330 lakes and dozens of accessible nature experiences within the city limits, naturally you’ll be attracted to the great outdoors. Take an early morning stroll along the walkway at Sudbury’s Bell Park. Hike through rocky trails that reward with magnificent vistas at Blueberry Hill and Onaping Falls. Relax and have a refreshing dip at one of our cities many supervised beaches.
A Northern Playground
The city of Sudbury is centrally located in Northeastern Ontario at the convergence of three major highways. As drivers enter the city, they are greeted by the most photographed tourist attraction in the city, the Big Nickel. Sudbury is one of the largest municipalities in Canada, and offers plenty of open space, freshwater lakes,parks, recreation and sports facilities.
Popular Sudbury Attractions:
- Bell Park – 7.9 km, 12 minutes
- Kalmo Park Conservation Area – 17.5 km, 23 minutes
- Moonlight Beach – 7.8 km, 16 minutes
- Science North – 9 km, 13 minutes
- Dynamic Earth – 12 km, 15 minutes
- Big Nickel – 7.3 km, 12 minutesNORCAT (Northern Centre for Advanced Technology) – 2.3 km, 4 minutes
- Terry Fox SportsPlex – 3.8 km, 5 minutes
- OLG Slots at Sudbury Downs – 23.3 km, 27 minutes
- New Sudbury Shopping Centre – 1. km, 5 minutes
- Rainbow Centre – 9.1 km, 13 minutes
- Northern Ontario Railroad Museum & Heritage Centre – 33.1 km, 5 minutes
- Dinosaur Valley Mini Golf – 19 km, 25 minutes
- Wagon Wheel Ranch – 21.5 km, 27 minutes
- Sudbury Market – 8.7 km, 12 minutes
- Sudbury Kartways – 4.7km, 7 minutes
Guests of our Sudbury hotel alternative also enjoy convenient access to many Sudbury sports venues and arenas. With group discounts and team budget friendly pricing, let our team host your team for your next visit to Sudbury or summer Sudbury sports tournament! To book, contact us at 705-566-8101 x7583.or by email email@example.com.