Oshawa – Attractions
Enjoy many things to do in Durham Region! For tourists and visitors, Oshawa offers the best of all worlds: beautiful parklands, hiking trails, bike trails and the Waterfront Trail along the shores of Lake Ontario. Just minutes from our Oshawa hotel alternative you can swim, sail, windsurf – even charter a boat and test your fishing skills off the shores of Lake Ontario. Whether you are here for long term Oshawa accommodations or a weekend getaway, you will find family friendly activities and more.
For those looking for a touch of culture, musical performances, live theatre, art shows, museums and special events such as Fiesta Week and the Waterfront Festival, abound. There is always a celebration going on!
Shop to your heart’s content at the Oshawa Centre, the largest shopping venue in Durham Region, or at a myriad of specialty shops in Downtown Oshawa.
Oshawa Shopping and Attractions
- Oshawa Centre – 8.6 km, 12 mins.
- Parkwood Estates Trillium Trails – 10.3 km, 11 mins.
- Canadian Automotive Museum – 6.9 km, 11 mins.
- General Motors Autoplex – 14 km, 19 mins.
- Robert McLaughlin Art Museum – 7.4 km, 12 mins.
- Royal Ashburn Golf Course – 15.3kms, 14 min
- Kedron Dells Golf Club – 3.9 km, 6 mins.
- Columbus Golf Club – 5.9 km, 7 mins.
- Canadian Tire Motorsport Park – 27.4 km, 26 mins.
- Great Blue Heron Casino – 30.1 km, 27 mins.
- Lakeview Park – 12.3 km, 18 mins.
- General Motors Centre – 7.0 km, 11 mins.
- Peony Festival – June
- Fiesta Week – June
- AutoFest – August
- Waterfront Festival – August
Book your reservations online or call us for more information 905-728-8700 x8707.