Located on Algonquin College Campus
When planning a trip, one of the first things people do is look for a hotel. Residence & Conference Centre – Ottawa West is a hotel alternative located on the Algonquin College campus in Nepean, a suburb of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada’s National Capital Region.
We cater to individuals or groups visiting Ottawa to provide an alternative to expensive hotels while providing safe, clean and affordable accommodations.
- 525 air-conditioned, non-smoking two-bedroom suites with a desk, dresser and double bed in each bedroom (Linen Included).
- Kitchenette with sink, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, seating area with table and chairs. (Glass/dishware & cutlery not provided).
- 3 piece washroom with guest amenities.
- High-speed internet and Telephone with complimentary local calls.
- Common kitchens & BBQ’s, laundry rooms, onsite parking ($), accessible suites (based on availability) and additional facilities located on the Algonquin College campus.
- Safe & secure accommodations with a Front Desk staffed 24 hours a day.
Groups & Teams
Located less than 10 kilometers from 12 popular Ottawa Sports venues such as Nepean Sportsplex, Bell Sensplex, and the Canadian Tire Centre, RCC – Ottawa West is well situated to cater to the needs of both sports teams and fans during their stay in Ottawa and the National Capital Region.
Groups staying with us enjoy our family friendly alternative to Ottawa hotels, with plenty of space to play at our onsite basketball and beach volleyball courts, movie and sports lounges, outdoor picnic area with BBQ and room to prep team meals in our large common kitchens.
With over 500 guest rooms on the campus of Algonquin College, RCC Ottawa West is the perfect alternative to expensive Ottawa sports accommodations and Nepean hotels.
While in Canada’s National Capital Region, we recommend visiting local attractions, there is never a shortage of things to do in Ottawa, Ontario!
Incorporated in 1855, Ottawa is steeped in Canadian history, and spotted with museums and government buildings paying homage to the nation’s past.
Each year tourists and travelers flock to the city to take advantage of the warm weather along the Rideau Canal and experience summer in northern Ontario. There are many festivals and events in Ottawa to enjoy including; Ottawa Bluesfest, the annual Canada Day Celebration, and the Canadian Tulip Festival.
Visit the Ottawa Tourism website to plan your itinerary https://ottawatourism.ca.