We are the student residence building located on the Mohawk College Fennell Campus, nestled halfway between Toronto and Niagara Falls, providing quick access to the best of southern Ontario tourism. Our convenient location is easily accessible from the QEW and Lincoln Alexander highways so navigating to and from the Residence is a breeze!
To make your stay as hassle free as possible we have compiled some important information regarding your stay as well as links to some local points of interest.
Additional amenities (towels, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.) are available at the Front Desk upon request.
If you have any safety or security concerns please visit the Front Desk. Mohawk College Security is on call 24/7. In case of emergency please call 9-1-1.
Housekeeping service is provided for longer stays on a 4 day alternating light service and full service basis (light service on 4th day, full service on 8th day).
If you require housekeeping or room maintenance during your stay please visit the Front Desk to make a request.
Extended stay guests (30+ nights) will receive a full service cleaning every Tuesday between 10am and 2pm.
Light Service: light surface clean, remove garbage and recycling, replenish amenities (soap, shampoo, towels, toilet paper).
Full Service: full suite clean (countertops and floor), remove garbage and recycling, full linen change in both bedrooms, and replenish amenities.
If personal belongings are left on surfaces or on beds the Housekeeping team will not clean the surface or change linens. Fresh linens will be left on the bed to avoid moving or touching personal items.
We kindly ask that guests do not leave garbage or recycling in hallways, please request a pick up from the Front Desk.
CHECK IN: 3:00PM
CHECK OUT: 11:00AM
Each suite at the Residence features two private bedrooms with a double bed and desk in each room, a private washroom (shower, sink, toilet) stocked with shampoo, soap, and towels, and a common area with fridge and microwave. Beds are made with linens and 2 pillows so there is no need to bring any from home!
- Dishes/Cookware/Cutlery: Suites include a refrigerator and microwave, however cutlery/dishes/cookware are not included.
- No Cribs/Cots: the Residence does not have cribs or rollaway cots available. Guests are welcome to bring a pack-and-play or portable crib for their suite.
- Smoking and Pet Policy: Residence & Conference Centre properties are 100% pet and smoke free.
- Kettles: Kettles are available to borrow from the Front Desk, along with paper cups for coffee/tea.
- Water Bottles: Mohawk College has eliminated the sale of single use plastic bottled water. For this reason vending machines available at the Residence do not have a bottled water option. Guests are encouraged to bring a personal water bottle which can be refilled in your suite, or using the water bottle refill station on the first floor (to the right of the elevators).
- No onsite dining option: the Residence does not have a restaurant/café available May through August. Guests are encouraged to bring snacks or food for their stay to make use of their in suite refrigerator and microwave. Upper James St has many dining options available for coffee and take out.
- Mohawk College food outlets: Mohawk College has some dining options available during the summer, however hours may vary. Please visit mohawkcollege.ca/campus-services/food-services Fennell Campus options for a list of current hours.
COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI & PARKING
WI-FI: MOHAWKREZ (no password required)
PARKING: complimentary parking is provided designated Residence parking lot P10 only (beside the Residence). Upon arrival guests may park temporarily (20 min. max) in Lot P8 while unloading guests and luggage prior to moving to P10.
Please use the button below to register. Select ‘Mohawk Residence 2024’ and use code Res24Week.
In the event that P10 is full, please park in P8 as close as possible to P10. Guests requiring accessible parking may use the spaces in front of the Residence as long as the vehicle has been registered and their accessible permit is displayed.
If you require assistance the Front Desk will be happy to help register your vehicle.
All vehicles must register prior to, or upon check-in to avoid ticketing or towing by Mohawk College. RCC-Hamilton is not responsible for ticketing disputes.
Laundry facilities ($) are located on the first floor. A laundry card can be purchased from the machine inside the laundry room, and loaded with funds using a debit or credit card. It is recommended that guests bring or purchase their own laundry detergent.
Mohawk College’s state-of-the-art gym facility, the David Braley Athletic Centre (DBARC) is located across the parking lot from the Residence and is available to our guests for $20+hst per month. Guests may sign up directly at the athletic centre front desk.
Thank You for Choosing to Stay With Us!
If we can assist you during your stay please do not hesitate to connect with us. We value the opportunity to improve your stay and hope you enjoy a wonderful time in Hamilton!
RCC-Hamilton Staff & Management
email@example.com | 905-385-3200
245 Fennell Ave W, Hamilton ON L9C 7V7